Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wrong Mail ID


A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed a wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

.

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends.

.

After reading the first message, she fainted.

.

The widow's son rushed into the room,found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:


To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've reached

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I've just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.Looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW!

.


Funny eh?

No comments: